I my name is Reuben this year I am year 6 and I love to hang out with my pets and writ story's with my brother.
I like how you said can you see the diffidence.Brock
Awesome drawings, Reuben. You have put a huge amount of effort into completing these. Can you please add what was the hardest and easiest part?
Fantastic drawing Rueben!!!
I like it, sandshrew and sandslash Reuben. :D
Hey Reuben, I like it how you said which one is real even though it quite obvious.
All over the world Christmas is celebrated in different was then other country's. In China very Christmas different to other country...
I like how you said can you see the diffidence.
ReplyDeleteBrock
Awesome drawings, Reuben. You have put a huge amount of effort into completing these. Can you please add what was the hardest and easiest part?
ReplyDeleteFantastic drawing Rueben!!!
ReplyDeleteI like it, sandshrew and sandslash Reuben. :D
ReplyDeleteHey Reuben, I like it how you said which one is real even though it quite obvious.
ReplyDelete